I plan on posting a new recipe each week of a Christmas favourite in our house, I made this fudge today to hopefully enjoy for this week! This is a recipe I saw a few years ago on Oprah… from Rachel Ray. With my twist! I believe hers is called ‘Five Minute Fudge’ she makes it into a wreath and blah blah blah adds nuts and cherries.
- 12oz bag of Milk Chocolate Chipits
- 3/4 of a bag of Butterscotch Chipits
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- a sprinkle of Skor Candy Chipits
- Put first three ingredients in a pot over medium heat… stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add the Vanilla.
- Working quickly pour into a baking dish, then sprinkle the Skor bits on top and lightly press them into the top.
- Cover dish and let set in fridge!